Our team is frustrated with the apps we have purchased.  Most are only trials or they constantly want you to continue to purchase more in app purchases. Many additional free non educational games are attached and has now used up all the memory.  It is very labour intensive and time consuming to delete from each Ipad.

Views: 175

Replies to This Discussion

What type of apps are you looking for. my team created a list of Math apps for grades 3-8 thaT MATCH THE ONTARIO CURRICULM. SEE OUR VIDEO AND SCOPE AND SEQUENCE DOCUMENT THAT WE POSTED. WE TESTED OUT ALL OF THESE APPS WITH OUR STUDENTS. THEY WERE ALL GOD OR WE DIDNT PUT THEM ON THE LIST. I HOPE THIS HELPS SUSAN-TAYLOR BRADY

Thank you for the list.  We are focusing on critical literacy in primary, but these apps will be useful for our junior grades who will also have access to the Ipads eventually.

I wonder whether you would share this list with me as well.
Very Happy to share the list with you. check out my final artifact sharing blog. The resources and a video is posted there. I hope you like our team's project and that you will find it usefull. The Apps are separated into virtual manipulative apps and practice apps that are aligned with the ontario math curriculumn for grades 3-8. the grade 3 apps are good for grade 1 and 2 as well. Please let us know what you think.

Our team, which includes teachers from each division, has had a lot of success with the Explain Everything app and students love using it, especially for solving paperless performance tasks!

I have been working with iPads in my intermediate classroom for the last three years. The students have responded really well to them in the classroom and are able to manage them well. I have purchased most of the apps I use through the TLLP. Now that the project is over purchasing the apps are from my own expenses. One app that we are just learning how to use is an app for the green screen and the other app my daughter brought home that she uses in her class is called Adobe voice. She has been busy showing me how it works and it looks promising. It is a free app, but you need to sign in. Idoceo 3 has been a life saver for me as an educator for planning and keeping track of evaluation.

RSS

Latest Activity

Jane Kennedy is now a member of Mentoring Moments
Tuesday
Sloane Clarkson posted albums
Tuesday
Sloane Clarkson posted photos
Tuesday
Jennifer Kowal is now a member of Mentoring Moments
Nov 6

#tllp on Twitter

© 2017   Created by TPSB   Powered by